Women, Power and Leadership
By Patti Wood
Keynote or up to a Two Day Program
The Purpose of this workshop is to create a place for you to explore: how gender differences and workplace culture can affect your leadership potential, to learn communication and life balancing skills, to set personal goals for growth and improvement to share and grow with other powerful women.
- The nonverbal cues that make you powerful or a push over?
- The truth of women leaders.
- The critical characteristics of successful women leaders
- How to understand and overcome barriers to effective leadership,
- Getting What You Want -Persuasion Techniques that work.
- Handling conflict, strong, clear and not the b word.
- New research about gender differences and tools to deal with them.
- Tools to understand your current leadership style.
- How your voice, smile and gestures can help or harm your leadership.
- Designing your leadership agenda.
- Set your goals for growth.
Patti Wood MA
"The Gold Standard of Body Language Experts"
The Washington Post
Credited for bringing the topic of body language to the national consciousness by The New York Times, Patti Wood researches, speaks, writes, and consults on body language for law enforcement, Fortune 500 companies and National Associations. Patti is inter- viewed by media around the world including;The Today Show, CNN, PBS, FOX News, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, The History Channel, Discovery Channel, CBS, Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew, The Talk, and The Steve Harvey Show. She is quoted in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Business Week, Forbes, USA Today, Sports Illustrated, Huffington Post, The Week, Men’s Health, Details, People, Oprah Magazine, Life & Style, Esquire, Psychology Today, Fortune, and more. She is the author of seven books including "SNAP Making the Most of First Impressions Body Language and Charisma."