How to improve your body language and read others more effectively.
- Do you want to form a positive first impression?
- Have you ever wondered what a prospect was thinking but not saying?
- Do you know the differences between the way males and females communicate?
- Do you want to gain the eyes and attention of prospects in meetings?
- Would you like to establish rapport quickly and easily on the phone and in person?
- Would you like to know how to give a winning handshake?
- Do you want to know two things to do when a prospect isn't listening to you?
- Do you want to know what your prospect wants and what you can expect from them?
- Could you benefit from learning some quick sales stress fixers?
- Would you like to know when to keep giving information and when to go for the close?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this workshop will fulfill your needs through discussion, observation, videotaped practice, and coaching. You'll develop awareness to take yourself to the next leveling of selling!
This workshop includes a variety of useful coaching and information on:
- How smiles can mask and reveal emotion
- Nonverbal listening to avoid mind-wandering
- Knee-crossing and brain function
- How what you wear is what you get
- Gesturing for increased verbal ability
- SOFTENING for increased rapport
- Observing palms as a lie detector
- Connecting delivery and content
- Reading the nonverbal sentence
- Foot tapping as a conversation monitor
Patti Wood has been a communication consultant, international speaker, and a body language coach since 1982. She has designed and conducted workshops, convention seminars, and keynote addresses for hundreds of public and private sector organizations. She is consulted by the media and top companies around the country for her body language expertise. Click here to contact Patti today and find out more information.